Procomuns Meet Up is an informal meeting dedicated to discussing and co-creating public policies in the city of Barcelona. The event gathers all actors of the ecosystem: city governments, companies, foundations, networks, research centres, entrepreneurs. In this meetup, the Declaration of Sharing Cities is to be presented to participants, as well as several co-creation and networking activities to engage with. All while enjoying a cocktail dinner prepared by Leka, the first open source restaurant in the world. Procomuns Meet Up is also part of the first Biennial of Thought: Open City of Barcelona.
Where: MediaTIC (Roc Boronat, 117)
Scroll down to download the presentations that have been used by the speakers and other open source materials, and don’t miss to check out the gallery in Summit in pictures.
18.00 Networking and co-creation spaces (Hall MediaTIC)
- Mapping the world’s sharing ecosystem
- Imagining a day in the future of collaborative economy
- Feedback and expansion of Sharing Cities principles
Learn more and download the open source materials in Sharing Toolkit
19.30-21.00 Presentations (Room: Auditori MediaTIC)
19.30-20.00 Institutional interventions:
- Gerardo Pisarello (Barcelona, Deputy mayor)
- Sonam Velani (NYC, Mayor’s Office)
- Udo Kock (Amsterdam, Deputy mayor)
- Josep Planells (Rector Open University of Catalonia)
20.00-21.00 Keynote presentations:
- Moderation: Mayo Fuster (Dimmons – Open University of Catalonia) Download the presentation
- Challenges of the platform economy by Juliet Schor (Boston College) Download the presentation
- La Comunificadora: An entrepreneurship program in Barcelona Download the presentation
- Inspirational cases:
If you are interested in joining, you just need to register (for free) on Barcelona Procomuns MeetUp.
Watch the presentations
About Procomuns meet up
With the support of
Credits: The images from this page are under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license, from Wikimedia Commons: Procomuns Barcelona 2016 conference (by Esenabre) and La Comunificadora Open Meetup 1 December 2016 (by mogams).