The event will gather all actors of the ecosystem: city governments, companies, foundations, networks, research centres, entrepreneurs. In this event, the Summit Declaration of Sharing Cities will be introduced to the ecosystem and there will be several cocreation and networking activities to engage with it. All while enjoying a cocktail dinner prepared by Leka, the first source restaurant in the world.
- Institutional interventions
- Gerardo Pisarello (Barcelona, Deputy mayor)
- Alicia Glen (NYC, Deputy mayor)
- Udo Kock (Amsterdam, Deputy mayor)
- Josep Planells (Rector Open University of Catalonia)
- Keynote interventions
- Challenges of the platform economy by Juliet Schor (Boston University) (TBC)
- Cities challenges and research by Carlos Moedas (European Commission, Commissioner of Research, Science and Innovation) (TBC)
If you are interested in attend it, you must register (for free) on Barcelona Procommuns MeetUp
The event is a Procomuns meet up (meet up in the city dedicated to cocreate public policies), and part of the first Biennial of though: Open City of Barcelona.